First alt text
  • First alt text

Surface Cleaner (1 Gallon)


Protects against harmful Bacteria, Mold and Fungus (1 Gallon)


  All Transactions Secured!

PCIDSS Compliant and 256-bit Encrypted

  Fast and Efficient Delivery

All orders are processed same business day!

  Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Revolutionary, safe and responsible products!

Kills 99.99% of all Bacteria, Fungus & Viruses

Can provide protection against the transfer of infection and re infection for extended periods from: Against most common germs, fungal , odor & virus’s and air born contamination. My-shield® Surface Cleaner adopts a three way killing mechanism of bacteria, not relying on a poison kill as our competitors, thus ensuring bacteria will not build a future resistance to the My-shield® Surface Cleaner.

Non hazardous. Bleach & Chlorine-free

Most surface sanitizers available on the market today: Contain harsh compounds that have been found to be highly toxic & corrosive and very hazards to human health & the environment.

Quick & easy to apply

My-shield® Surface Cleaner comes in a ready mixed solution with no dilution required.

Small surface areas: Can be sprayed directly onto a surface or item and allowed to dry. Alternatively wipes or hand-held spray packs can be applied directly onto any surface or item.

Large surface areas: (e.g. building interiors) A hydrostatic sprayer can be used to easily disperse the disinfectant to all surfaces within a room including walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture etc. Drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.

Pending EPA Approval

Designed for use in Households & non-Healthcare applications. Suitable for hotel rooms, cruise ship cabins & food preparation areas (mattresses, bedspreads, carpets, curtains, light fittings, equipment, corridors, motor vehicles, aircraft, public lobbies, function rooms and bathrooms). Create completely sanitized rooms to alleviate the concerns of health conscious guests while reducing the risk of them contracting air born viruses & negating unpleasant odors.


Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.


Use liberally and safely apply to all surfaces to be cleaned and/or deodorized Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.

Cleaner Disposal: Dispose of empty packaging responsibly and recycle whenever possible.


Non-combustible. De-activation of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant or soap.


Dispose of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner responsibly.


Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

Ingestion: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

Skin Contact: None.

Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if present) after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.


Specific References