Hand Wipes (12 Pack 20 Count)
Up to 24 hours of protection against harmful germs. (12 Pack 20 Count)
PCIDSS Compliant and 256-bit Encrypted
All orders are processed same business day!
Revolutionary, safe and responsible products!
Up to 4 hours of protection against harmful germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes are formulated with Zetrisil®, a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps prevent infections. The persistence of My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes have been shown to remain effective for up to 4 hours.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes kill 99.99% of the harmful germs it comes in contact with by disrupting the outer cell membranes resulting in a physical kill. This physical kill ensures microorganisms don’t adapt or become resistant over time.
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it an opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes are water-based and contain no alcohol. They are also non-flammable and non-poisonous, making them more effective & safer hand sanitizing wipes for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes contain added aloe vera to leave your hands feeling fresh and soft
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes Kill the following organisms
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
- Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
- Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza A virus (H1N1)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
- Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Serratia marcescensStaphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Directions for use:
Wipe liberally over the hands & body, rub into skin until dry. Recommended for single use.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic/Hand & Skin Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for single use.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Polyhexanide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
Do not freeze. For external use only. Do not use in ears, eyes or mouth.
• When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Children should be supervised when using this product.
+1(888) 331-8332, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (EST)