Hand Wipes Combo (2, 80 Count Ct Tubs and 4, 20 Count Ct Travel Packs)
Up to 24 hours of protection against harmful germs. (2, 80 Count Ct Tubs and 4, 20 Count Ct Travel Packs)
PCIDSS Compliant and 256-bit Encrypted
All orders are processed same business day!
Revolutionary, safe and responsible products!
Up to 4 hours of protection against harmful germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes are formulated with Zetrisil®, a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps prevent infections. The persistence of My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes have been shown to remain effective for up to 4 hours.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes kill 99.99% of the harmful germs it comes in contact with by disrupting the outer cell membranes resulting in a physical kill. This physical kill ensures microorganisms don’t adapt or become resistant over time.
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it an opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes are water-based and contain no alcohol. They are also non-flammable and non-poisonous, making them more effective & safer hand sanitizing wipes for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes contain added aloe vera to leave your hands feeling fresh and soft
My-shield® Sanitizing Hand Wipes Kill the following organisms
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
- Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
- Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza A virus (H1N1)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
- Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Serratia marcescensStaphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Directions for use:
Wipe liberally over the hands & body, rub into skin until dry. Recommended for single use.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic/Hand & Skin Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for single use.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Polyhexanide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
Do not freeze. For external use only. Do not use in ears, eyes or mouth.
• When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Children should be supervised when using this product.
+1(888) 331-8332, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (EST)